Location: Somerville, MA
VIA is making an impact, and so can you.
VIA works with the world’s largest power companies to keep the lights on for millions of people using a combination of artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, and causal analytics. And, we need your help to make an even bigger difference.
As the Client Delivery Lead, you will engage in the process of integrating VIA’s software into our client’s existing workflow. This includes not only understanding the client’s goals, but also evaluating how our software will best support their current operations and provide them with the most value. Reporting to VIA’s Vice President, Client Delivery, you will help define product goals and constraints, and then translate those needs to our technical team. The ideal candidate for this position has helped manage the delivery of data products or business intelligence services for large organizations and has a basic understanding of analytics and statistical concepts.
- Participate on multiple client implementations effectively:
- Ensure that timelines, client communication, and quality of work is being met on a consistent basis
- Identify key client objectives, requirements, and success metrics
- Be the “go-to” person for the technical team for all things client-related to ensure that their questions are being met, and that they understand client needs and expectations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of client service processes and interfaces:
- Develop internal frameworks to be used throughout client engagements, such as pre/post mortem processes frameworks, project timeline monitoring, and requirements and deliverable tracking
- Thoughtfully craft best practice guides for client documents, including project kick-offs, status updates, interim deliverables, model results, reports, and product interfaces
- Provide support for VIA’s sales and pipeline management function:
- Create and maintain a process for tracking client progress and experience to be used by multiple internal VIA stakeholders (sales, delivery, marketing)
- Own the development and ongoing improvement of a client engagement repository that includes common client questions, business processes, case studies, etc.
To be a high impact team member, you will have:
- A relevant degree and 2+ years in a client facing/consulting role in technology or another related field
- Experience with client interactions, processes, and deliverables (working across both technical and commercial business functions is a plus)
- A consistent track record of excellent client service and ‘on time’ delivery
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner (to both technical and non-technical audiences is a plus)
- Solid pattern recognition skills; confidence in highlighting areas that may be potential advantages or weaknesses, and recommending ideal course corrections based on past client experience
- Experience in the energy industry (a plus)
To be a cultural fit, you will have:
- Strong attention to detail, and be a self-starter and critical thinker with excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- A strong desire to learn and ask questions
- The ability to multitask and work independently
- A desire to work in a high energy, startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
If you feel like you’ve found your next challenge in VIA, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Delivery Lead – October 2018”.