2017 was a busy year for Via Science, filled with major milestones and great team wins. We are proud to share some of our favorite moments with you, and look forward to another exciting year ahead!
By Via Science Marketing
8. PJM selected Via Science for a proof-of-concept.
We are honored to help PJM ensure their more than 65 million customers have safe and reliable service this winter and beyond.
7. Via Science joined Elemental Excelerator’s 2018 Demonstration Track.
We will receive up to $1M in funding to further develop our new blockchain technology for the energy industry.
6. TEPCO and Via Science launched a joint initiative.
The initiative will utilize analytics and machine learning in an effort to improve reliability, efficiency, and service for TEPCO’s 29 million customers.
5. Via Science won Startup Canada’s Innovation Award (Quebec).
The award recognized our leadership in using AI to solve large-scale high-stakes challenges across critical infrastructure.
4. We joined a panel at NECPUC to discuss AI in regulated industries.
CEO Colin Gounden addressed the importance of building trust and credibility with AI, and how we are working to do just that with our blockchain platform, due out in early 2018.
3. In July, we moved into our new headquarters in Somerville, MA.
And this fall, we hosted our first company offsite in the new space.
2. We travelled the globe to meet with energy industry leaders and influencers.
Our thought leadership in AI and energy has been featured in global publications across the industry.
1. We began refreshing the VIA brand and will continue in early 2018.
Our brand refresh reflects our focus on providing transformational AI solutions for the energy sector. Changes will include a new website and logo so, stay tuned!